- A non-refundable deposit of £100/car is payable when booking. The balance is paid by cheque, debit card or cash a minimum of 30 days prior to the wedding.
- We reserve the right to charge £30/hr and £1.95 p/mile for substantial deviations from the booking confirmation.
- For your protection cancellations are only accepted in writing and are subject to the following charges:
(i) Cancellation within 120 days of the wedding date 50% of the balance is payable.
(ii) Cancellation within 60 days of the wedding 100% of the balance is payable.
- If we have a breakdown, accident or any other event beyond our control we reserve the right to provide another vehicle which may not be the same type or colour as the vehicle booked.
- Adequate time will be allowed for the journey but we will not be held liable for any delays beyond our control.
- If we are unable to complete the booking for whatever reason we will not be held responsible or liable for any arising consequential losses and any refunds will be limited to the money paid by the client.
- Some vehicles are not fitted with seat belts. For safety, parents or guardians should make alternative transport arrangements for very young children.
- The chauffeur will decline to transport passengers or luggage if, in his opinion, the vehicle is overloaded or passengers are unsafe to travel.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in any vehicle.
- No responsibility or liability will be accepted for passenger’s luggage or personal property.
- No responsibility or liability will be accepted for restrictions relating to vehicle access at any location.
- Although we will endeavour to meet deadlines, we accept no responsibility for the delays however caused i.e. unforeseen extreme traffic conditions, road closures and for the restrictions relating to any location.
- All vehicles are cleaned prior to departure, but no liability can be accepted for clothing etc. being marked, stained or dirtied by road dirt, exhaust dirt, oil or grease from any part of the vehicle(s).